just the latest....

Saturday, December 8, 2007

We heart Brainerd!!


This weekend Jesse and I taveled to Brainerd to visit Erin and Bill. Friday night we went to a restaurant called Poncho and Lefty's. We had a delicious Mexican meal (hence the goofy picture) and some great (or should I say silly) conversations. After that, we came back to their apt to watch a movie. Both Erin and I were too tired to stay up, so we let the boys finish it on their own. Saturday Erin and I met the 'infamous' Sara for a coffee. I hear MANY Sara stories-- and I was glad to finally be able to meet her! She is a riot, and I can see why they are such good friends. We then headed to Erin's school to do a little work before meeting up with the guys for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. The afternoon was spent doing a little shopping, and then watching Elf last night. Today has been a lazy day~ and I am certainly enjoying it. Soon we will leave to head back for the work week. I have really enjoyed my weekend and look forward to more great times with family soon! Thanks for having us Bill and Erin!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home