just the latest....

Sunday, September 23, 2007

randomness

I can't believe that I am already finished with 3 weeks of school! It has gone by so quickly! I suppose I will be eating my words here in a week or so.... but the thought that it is nearly mid-terms is frightening!
Anyways- week 3 was a busy one! Not only was it homecoming this week, but I also had an open house, staff meeting, and volleyball game duty all after school. Perhaps that is the reason it went so quickly... I didn't have much time to stop and think. Anyways- nothing too exciting happened, although I did have 2 of my little ones in homecoming~ and they were ADORABLE! I almost started to cry as they walked down the aisle carring the tiara/crown. They looked so perfect and innocent~ ( I know- I am soo overly emotional). Anyways- that's enough school talk.

Friday night I drove down to MPLS.... Jesse made quesadillas and we watched So You Think You Can Dance re-runs. I am totally hooked ( jesse- not so much!). Yesterday we headed to the Twins game and ate at a Greek restaurant. It was delicious and the weather was beautiful so we were able to sit outside. We tried to watch Deja Vu (with Denzel Washington) last night, but I was just too tired so I fell alseep.... It sounds like it was a pretty good movie though :)

Today we are watching the Vikings.... of course on commercials I change the channel to more Dance reruns. I have done an excessive amount of sleeping this weekend, which makes me think that either my body needs it, or I am fighting off more sore throat yuckiness-- or maybe both! I hope I am not getting sick again.... ughh!

As for my upcoming week, I am going to visit gram for her bday, have game duty again, and then CAN'T WAIT for our girls weekend of shopping in MPLS!!
Happy Fall, everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At September 23, 2007 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Laura B. said...

    Deja Vu is a really good movie:) So is Lookout, if you need a suggestion.

    A girls' weekend sounds fun! Enjoy.

     
  • At September 23, 2007 at 1:22 PM , Blogger The Stepecs said...

    Hello! This is my second attempt at posting a comment...my account wasn't activated or something. Hopefully I got that figured out. So like I was saying earlier...I woke up this morning and was so thrilled to be thinking that next weekend I'll be waking up on Sunday morning in a hotel! YIPEE!!

     
  • At September 23, 2007 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    Yep - also looking forward to next weekend. I'm ready to SHOP!

    Hope you're feeling better... lots of resting this weekend! Of course, that is, when you're not cheering uncontrollably at game duty. ;-)

    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home