just the latest....

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Meeting Baby Madalena



Today I was able to meet Baby Madalena for the first time! Madi's mom and I went to high school together and have continued to stay in touch throughout our busy lives. We met up at Target for a quick shopping adventure and a bite to eat. Madalena is a beautiful baby girl-- and so good. Of course it was hard for me to do much shopping, as all I really wanted to do was cuddle her! What a sweetheart. It was a fun afternoon and great to see Dani in her new role as a mom. We had quite a few laughs in our short time together-- reminds me of old times! She's a wonderful little mommy... and I look forward to seeing her (and her hubby and Madalena) again soon!

1 Comments:

  • At September 9, 2007 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    What a cutie! Glad you finally got to meet her and catch up with Dani. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip to Duluth... and about dad's dog show??? XOXO!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home