just the latest....

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Not sure....

So- as I've tried to put pictures on here, I realize that this blogging-life might not be for me. I work at it for a few minutes, get frustrated, and then give up. I need Erin here. Now. Or maybe Amy, because she could at least reassure me that when I can't figure something out, I just need a bowl of ice cream.... that solves everything!
Amy- it's definitely time for you to start a blog! We can figure it out together. Over ice cream of course.

3 Comments:

  • At August 15, 2007 at 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haaahahaaaahaaaa........a blog! Awesome!!!!!!! I'd do it, but I am really boring.......but I love to read others....and you are going to have some fantastic stories with your kiddies....so that will be fun!!! Love you always......

     
  • At August 15, 2007 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    Having a blog is so much fun. I am going to tell everyone I know to come read your blog... not really. It's fun to see how many people end up at your site, though... very random. Perhaps cousin Claudia will visit. :-) Anyway - glad you're joining the geek world. I think you're going to like it here. :-)

     
  • At August 17, 2007 at 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What kind of girlfriend doesn't put a picture of her boyfriend on her clog?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home