just the latest....

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A BLOG???

OK- I give in. I can't believe that I am starting a blog. After many years of torturing my sister/brother-in-law about their nerdy computer lives, here I am beginning my own!So- here it is, a little glimpse into my life. Hopefully I can figure all this technology stuff out. As most of you know, I am totally not tech-savvy. However, the good news is-- Erin and Bill are.

Anyways- I'll try to update what's happening in my life ( not that it's really that exciting!)... and maybe someday I'll figure out how to put pictures on here.
Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • At August 20, 2007 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't even figure out how to leave a comment. I believe I was anonymous on a previous comment. But I will repeat what I said in the last comment if you did not get it. you are too cute. I think this is a good idea. It helps keeps people in touch and what is going on in each other's life. It is a lot more interesting than just e-mail.

    Dani

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home