just the latest....

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Grandparent's Day!!



Today I spent the morning with my grandparents. It was perfect. Both g&g were in good spirits and even decided they wanted to go for a ride to Pep's Bake Shop ( a favorite for a couple who used to own a bakery!) What a friendly little shop. Gram wasn't feeling up to coming inside with us, so the baker actually went out to the car to greet her, as grandpa and I picked out some tasty treats. We left with chocolate eclairs, cake donuts and fried cinnamon rolls. I ate part of mine-- it was HUGE, and then grandpa polished it off for me, along with his eclair as well! He had chocolate all over his face, just like a kid. Grandpa is definitely a guy with a sweet tooth.... If he could, he would probably choose some sort of chocolate at every meal. He LOVES it-- I have never seen anyone eat as many sweets as him. He's so adorable! Stacy and Dylan also came over to visit and I know that made their day. They certainly enjoy watching Dylan run around, and of course Stacy is always good for a few chuckles!
Anyways- Happy Grandparent's Day!

5 Comments:

  • At September 9, 2007 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Laura B. said...

    You guys are so good to your grandparents---I'm so happy they have you!

     
  • At September 9, 2007 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    I wish I could've been there! Looks like a great time, and I know how much Gram and Gramp appreciated you taking them out. We'll have to plan for a little luncheon when I get home! Love you!

     
  • At September 10, 2007 at 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's always so nice to hear and/or read about you taking time out of your busy schedule to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Aune. I know that it makes their days so much better! Good for you!

    Have a great start to your week!

    Love you lots and lots,

    Mom

     
  • At January 10, 2010 at 6:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi There I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
    Just thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

    Sincerely,
    Hilary Driscoll
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/st-patricks-day-party-supplies.html]st patricks day Party Supplies[/url].

     
  • At June 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous Poker Bonus said...

    I have found the answer to your question in google.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home