just the latest....

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I love weekends!

After another busy school week, the weekend has come ( and almost gone!). This week I learned that I have a student in my class who is named Yoda-- because she " has the power". Or at least that is what she said. Kids are funny.... We finished up our week with an apple tasting party. What fun-- and a good way to end the day Friday.

Friday night I met Jesse in Duluth. We went out for dinner at Angie's Cantina and walked around in Canal Park. It was a little chilly, but nice to be outside. There were actually more people out and about than I thought there would be! Saturday morning we hit Starbucks, the mall, Gander Mtn and Walmart before heading up to Cook. The afternoon was spent grouse hunting... and Jesse would definitely say that I am a TRUE hunter..... well, maybe not. But- I tried to suck it up and went for a walk in the woods anyways. The evening was spent with a trip to town with Bill and Erin, followed by a pretty big dinner and visiting with dad. I had to bail out early, as I was pretty tired... and I think dad could have talked all night.

Today is pretty low-key. I am patiently waiting for Laura to arrive for a visit, trying to catch up with some laundry, and then making a trip to Virginia ( I forgot I left a bag of groceries there that need to be picked up!).

Anyways- just another little update. Have a great week!

2 Comments:

  • At September 16, 2007 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    Glad you enjoyed the weekend. So did I! Hope your week is even better! Love ya.

     
  • At September 17, 2007 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As always, you and your sisters are so busy. Thank goodness for blogs so I can at least keep track of where my kids are! I really miss you so much. Let's try to get together again for some "coffee ands...."

    Have a great week, April.

    Love you lots and lots!

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home