just the latest....

Friday, April 11, 2008

Seriously?

We got hit with another snowstorm last night.
We lost power around 9:00 and it didn't come back until around 6 this morning. Jesse ended up driving to work but was late and called and said the roads were terrible! It is extrememly windy here, and though we haven't got a ton of snow, it is still falling and drifting everywhere. Here's a few pictures looking out our windows.I secretly love it.... because it gives me a great excuse to sit in my pj's (yet again!), enjoy a 3 day weekend and do nothing all day except drink hot chocolate and eat my new favorite treat- dark chocolate chex mix!

How's the weather where you are?

3 Comments:

  • At April 11, 2008 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope you are having a good day. I heard about the power going out last night. No fun! It sucks here too. I am NOT a fan of snow storms in April. Anyway, give me a call later if you're bored. Love you lots.................

     
  • At April 11, 2008 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Wallestads said...

    The weather in our area is much like yours--it's a big storm! We had our power flicker off and on a couple of times last night, but thankfully it stayed on. We have a completely electric house, so we may have gotten a bit chilly if we'd lost power for any length of time!

    I'm ready for spring, how about you?!?

     
  • At April 11, 2008 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Laura B. said...

    Yes. Here too, except not quite as bad as what you got. I still got a day off, though ---- And it was glorious.

    I'm glad you stayed in your pjs. I had to get dressed to walk and get Monty food this morning, all before 6:30! He's relentless when he's hungry, and I had forgotten last night! Anyway, it got me up...!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home