just the latest....

Monday, March 24, 2008

Breakfast with Christie


This morning I was able to meet up with a good friend from high school! Christie and I met at the Montana ( a local fav!) and then decided to go for a walk around town a few times. She is the sweetest person I have ever met. She is so honest and caring~ seriously~ I swear she has the biggest heart. Anyways- we were able to discuss MANY things ( as always) and had a great visit. The most exciting thing we talked about was Christie's upcoming mission trip to Sierra Leone, Africa. She is going there for 6 months to work in an orphanage. She is such an amazing person and I can't wait to hear about all of her adventures in Africa. We will miss here but... I have no doubt she will touch each person she is with in Africa!

4 Comments:

  • At March 25, 2008 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Laura B. said...

    I'm so glad you saw Christie and that she's doing well. It's a great picture of both of you!
    Also, I hope you're feeling better, April.

     
  • At March 25, 2008 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    Christie is the PERFECT person for the trip she's going to take. I agree - I've never met a more genuine, caring person. We should all be so lucky as to have a friend like her! Glad you had a chance to get together.

    Looking forward to eating the fiesta soup this weekend!

    Love ya!

     
  • At March 25, 2008 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Christie said...

    I knew that buying breakfast would pay off for me. (I'll give you that extra tip later) I am going to tell everyone I know and meet to check out this post. I am not sure I have ever sounded so good- keep up the blogging. :)

    Thank Ape, (and Erin and Laura) you have made my night. I am not so sure you would feel the same way if you lived with me everyday, but hey- you don't so keep the good thoughts coming.

    I love our walks and talks. I look forward to them and always leave feeling refreshed. Your friendship is a gift to me.

    I am so bummed to miss your wedding, but you can bet I'll be dancing with a bunch of kids June 7th, wishing we too were eating some of that delicious wedding cake.

    Love ya tons,
    Christie

     
  • At March 26, 2008 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Wallestads said...

    Hear, hear! Christie Rocks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home