just the latest....

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sick and Sappy.

Well- Tuesday morning I woke up with a sore throat and a ton of body aches. I have had several students with tummy aches, sore throats and chills the past 2 weeks~ so I figured it was going to happen sooner or later. Anyways- It is MUCH easier to go to school not feeling 100% than to plan for a sub (or find a sub!)... so I just took some tylenol and off I went. I felt pretty good during the day, but the evenings were a bit rough. Tuesday night Jesse tucked me in on the couch like a little burrito and i just laid there until I went to bed around 8. Then last night he got home from work around 5, and i was already in bed. :( He cracked some joke-- but apparently I didn't think it was funny, because I started to cry!-- Anyone who knows me, can vouch that I am super sensitive and can cry over the littlest things, but when I am sick, it's 100 times worse. So- then, we got the giggles over my crying fit. I got out of bed to ride into town with him so we could get some soup, juice and a movie to watch ( Dan in Real Life). I managed to stay up for the entire movie -- i thought it was kinda cute!-- and then fell asleep until 8 this morning. I am so glad to have the next couple of days off to rest up before Easter!

I missed Trisha's bday party last night, but get to see her today when I get my hair cut. I feel a bit better today, so I figure if I am lazy until my apt this afternoon, I should make it. :) I've started my morning routine with oatmeal ( thanks, aim!) and now I plan on heading back to bed...

We have a big weekend planned for Easter. We are heading over to Annie/Scott's to help out with their house. They are moved in and have a few things left to finish up. We will go over Friday night and his parents will come early Saturday.... should be a fun weekend! What's everyone else doing for Easter??

5 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2008 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    I like the picture of you as a little burrito.

    Feel better.

     
  • At March 20, 2008 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Feel better soon! Have a wonderful Easter!

    -Annie (Marshall)

     
  • At March 20, 2008 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eat some gummy bears and you'll feel better :) Have a Great Easter weekend!

    Love,
    Nikki

     
  • At March 21, 2008 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm with Erin...I can picture you wrapped up like a little burrito! Cute!

    You and Jesse have a safe trip and a wonderful Easter! We'll talk to you when you return.

    I hope that with every passing day, you're feeling a bit better. Don't run yourself down.

    Love you lots and lots,

    Mom

     
  • At March 23, 2008 at 4:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home