just the latest....

Saturday, February 9, 2008

65 YEARS!

My grandparents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary this week. If you haven't checked out Erin's blog, please do-- as she has one of the sweetest pictures of my grandparents on there. Anyways- 65 year! I can't believe it. And- the real kicker is, they have REALLY been together since my grandma was 13, so that makes for 71 years spent with each other! They have had such a wonderful, loving life~ and are still so completely head over heels for each other.......
We had a small party for them on Thursday, and they seemed to enjoy themselves. My grandma's best friend, Margaret, was able to come. They have been "bff" since they were in school together, and have MANY memories. It was so fun for them to be together!
Wow. 65 years.....

1 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2008 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    Good post, Apey Lu. (I'm going to start calling you that, by the way.)

    Glad you got to hang out w/ g2 for their party. You're so good to them... and all the people at the nursing home. That's one of your best traits - that big heart!

    Call me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home