just the latest....

Saturday, January 26, 2008

...another day...

Gosh- for only having 4 days of school (with students) this week, it's seems like it's been a long one! I think the fact that I haven't been feeling 100% might have something to do with it. My sinus stuff is still hanging around- though it seems to have gotten better. However, now I've managed to catch a bit of a sore throat... If it's not one thing, it's another. :( At any rate- I am hoping that it goes away soon!
Despite not feeling great, I did drive to MPLS this weekend. Jesse got back from San Diego in the middle of the night Wednesday, so I figured he'd had enough traveling for a while. I got here early enough to go out for Chinese food with him. Then, we rented the movie, License to Wed. I made it through the first 5 minutes before falling asleep (sound familiar, Amy?). So- we tried to watch it again Saturday night- but it cut out- so we missed the ending. We'll probably have to rent it one more time to finish it off.
We were also able to meet up and spend some QT with Erin. We met in St Cloud and had a great afternoon..... Barnes and Noble, Panera, the mall, Old Navy, a craft store and last- but certainly not least- COLDSTONE! Anyone who knows an Aune, knows we LOVE ice cream. So- it was a great afternoon together and I look forward to seeing Erin for a Duluth trip next weekend. :)
As for today, we haven't done a whole lot. I am actually baking a chocolate cake for Jesse to bring to work before I head back north and get ready for another work week! I wonder what is in store for me.........
I hope everyone had a fun weekend and is staying healthy!

2 Comments:

  • At January 27, 2008 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    Woah, Betty Crocker! Love it. Looking forward to next weekend, too! Thanks for meeting me yesterday. It was fun. Love you!

     
  • At January 27, 2008 at 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi April

    Sounds like you had a good weekend :) I've seen License to Wed you're not missing much...I really didn't care for it. Talk to you soon!
    Love,
    Nikki

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home