just the latest....

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Merry Christmas...

or something like that! If you haven't already heard, we were hit with a HUGE snowstorm up here! It started Saturday night, and continued on through part of Monday. We ended up with about 2 feet of snow (which, was quite depressing after spending a majority of the day Saturday outside at the hunting shack with minimal snow!). Ok- i have to admit, it was beautiful, and being that I was snowed in on Monday- with no school- left me able to sit in my jammies until 3:30 in the afternoon. I LOVED THAT! - I did feel terrible for anyone who had to be out on the roads that day-- it was extremely treacherous driving..... I did do some shoveling, and played in the snow a bit-- but mostly I just lazed around. :) Things are now beginning to melt, however, I am hearing talk of another foot of snow starting tomorrow night. We'll see what happens.....
Happy Spring??. :)

4 Comments:

  • At April 9, 2008 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    Yahoo for snow days in your jammies - but maybe not so much in April.

    Glad your internet is working again. I will look forward to daily updates. :-)

     
  • At April 10, 2008 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

    What's a snow day? Sure hope if we get snow I get to have a jammie day too, not get up at 5 to shovel, so I can get to work, and then come home for more shoveling. Praying for jammie day!!!! Love ya Stanny

     
  • At April 10, 2008 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Laura B. said...

    Maybe another snow day tomorrow?!

    I hope wedding planning is going well. I'm excited! Good luck, and let me know if there is anything that I can do, April!

     
  • At April 11, 2008 at 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! Another jammie day! It's the best week ever! Enjoy your time off today! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home