just the latest....

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kaylee.

Many of you know that I talk about Kerrisa and Kaylee. Well-This is Kaylee... otherwise known as my "secret sister". I've been lucky enough to have been a part of Kaylee's life since she was a baby~ and now she's almost 16! I don't get to see her as often as I would like (she's too busy chasing boys, I think....), but Monday I called her and asked if she wanted to meet up. It's always fun to see her and catch up with what's going on in her life. She ( and her sister, Kerrisa) are truly like sisters to me ( and Erin!). We've certainly enjoyed getting to know these girls, having them out for sleepovers, boat rides, shopping, twin islands getaways, tanning, midnight swimming in scary water, 4th of July parades and fireworks, trips to MPLS and South Dakota, --she even made the trip to visit me in Mitchell!
Anyways~ there she is. In a nutshell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home