just the latest....

Sunday, March 30, 2008

food, family and fun...



Saturday morning Lo, Erin and mom came out to my place and we spent the morning together. We had a good time cooking, chatting, eating and giggling-- and of course the morning wouldn't have been complete without a picture of us girls standing on our heads, on the couch . We used to do this when we were little-- and have continued to do this into adulthood. It's tons of fun-- try it! Yes, most of the time when you put the Aune girls together, we pretty much act like children-- and best friends. :) Throw our mom into the mix, and you get one wild party! Mom was showing us this video she saw... and let's just say that it involved her dancing around the living room..... my mom is full of energy, and it's definitely contagious. She's too cute. xoxo Anyways- Erin made us this tasty egg roll-up thing, laura made muffins, mom made the coffee, and I cut up the fruit. It was delicious and quite entertaining. Thanks, girls!
After breakfast, Lo, Er and I went to visit gram and gramps. They were sleeping, but we woke them up anyways-- and i am sure glad we did! They were both doing quite well, and gram's friend ( since she was young) Margaret came to visit as well.
The evening we spent at dad's, and it was .... relaxing. Ersy made a couple of beautiful necklaces while Lo and I patiently watchedThe 3 of us girls snuggled into my bed and watched a movie together and I went to bed around 9. It was a fun weekend and I am finally feeling refreshed and like I"ve caught up with the sleep I've needed! I think sister time ( and mom time!) was just what I needed.

5 Comments:

  • At March 31, 2008 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Laura B. said...

    I love the couch picture!! You guys are so much fun.

    I'm glad you had a good weekend, April!

     
  • At March 31, 2008 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I had such a great time Ape! I hope that we can do that again soon! Love you lots, and hope you have a great week!!!!!!

     
  • At March 31, 2008 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Wallestads said...

    I want to be an Aune sister! :)

     
  • At April 1, 2008 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm always so thrilled to have some "daughters time" whenever possible. You need to find the couch picture of you guys when you were younger and put it up with the "after" picture. Great memories!!!

    Thanks for such a great time - and more great memories!

    Love you lots and lots,

    Mom

     
  • At April 8, 2008 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    You three look like you have such a great bond. I agree with Wallestads - I wanna be an Aune sister too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home