just the latest....

Friday, May 15, 2009

SURPRISE!

Erin and Amy pulled off a sneaky trick.  Erin is having a small shower for me tomorrow with some dear friends, and last night as I was sitting on my couch I heard a car door shut.  I THOUGHT it was Jesse returning from his parents, but then I heard another door.....  I looked outside and saw a little boy in a bright red sweatshirt walking around.  Turns out, this little boy is being followed by his mommy and baby brother.  Amy, Jack and Henry came all the way from Iowa to spend the weekend with me ( and Bapa and Knuckles of course-- and maybe a few more friends).  What a treat!!  So- we spent the evening chatting and eating skittles, and since I had a dr appt today, I had the day off-- so we get to spend even more time hanging out.   I've already rocked that sweet baby to sleep twice, and have enjoyed playing "hide the peanut" with Jack.   It's been a great weekend so far!
OH- and tonight my college roommate is coming..... I will hopefully have some pictures to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home