just the latest....

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cocktail

My sister Laura has never seen the movie Cocktail.  I say it's a classic.  She had the soundtrack-- because she is a child of the 80's and LoVeS the music.....  So here we sit, out at dad's, watching Cocktail.  So far, her opinion is "ummmm- it's ok".    I'm loving it.   :) 
Last night Jesse and I went up to his parents for dinner and we watched Hell's Kitchen.  I had never seen that before~ but YIKES!  That guy is so mean.  I couldn' t take someone screaming at me constantly (nor could I reply "yes chef" after ever remark he made).   Anyways, we had a nice visit with his parents and some yummy burgers on the grill.
Today I spent the morning with my friend Taryn, her 2 boys, her parents and grandpa.  Again- another great visit.  Her boys are getting so big!  We always have great chats and they even taught me about this game twist and turn (or something like that) game on the computer that I will now be addicted to!   I also got to hold that sweet baby Chase and play with Braeden.  Now it's my (our) turn to get down to Duluth to visit with the Erickson family.
We are currently out at dad's (I'm beginning to see a weekend trend here....).   Lo came out for the night, so we are getting in more visiting.   Auntie Erin and Uncle Bill greeted us with a KISS ME I'M IRISH baby outfit... that will be worn in JUNE.  It's perfect. Tomorrow we'll head to church and then probably do nothing the rest of the day-- looking forward to that.  
Oh my- I just realized it's March 1 tomorrow.... which means we are more than half way through the third quarter of school.  It also means SPRING is almost here.  Can't wait.

4 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Lady Jane said...

    i loved the movie cocktail, and i can still remember dancing to the soundtrack in my parents living room! i hope all is well april!

     
  • At February 28, 2009 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    The title of your post could be a little confusing for some... considering you're prego. Glad you were just WATCHING and not drinking the Cocktail. Are you going to delete this comment? ;-)

    Always nice to have you guys around. Sorry I wasn't feeling so well this morning and that you had to watch TV at dad's.

    Lets meet for a sundae again this week. :-)

     
  • At March 2, 2009 at 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm still not impressed by the movie Cocktail. But I do like the music. It was fun to hang out with you though. And when are you having sundaes? Can I come? Love you!

     
  • At March 16, 2009 at 10:32 PM , Blogger MC said...

    Oh, totally--there was much dancing to the soundtrack in the livingroom. That was the first CD I ever had!

    BTW: Happy birthday, April!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home