just the latest....

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snow days.....cold days.....

Well, since the weather decided to be 40 (+) below zero, we lucked out and didn't have school on Thursday. To make things even better, we had a late start yesterday! I guess I did decide that a late start just screws up routines and makes my kids a little silly, but it was a Friday- so we made it.
Thursday (despite cold temps) Trisha and I headed to Virginia for dr appts, shopping and meeting up with Stacy and Dylan. I found a few good treasures along the way and had a great time bumming around.
Today we are headed to Duluth for the night to watch Brennan (happy bday!) play hockey, walk around the mall, hopefully catch up with Kerrisa and Joel, and just goof around. We're trying to convince Erin and Bill to come with us but so far we've been unsuccessful.
And one more story- since it's been freezing cold, the horn on my car has been going off nonstop. It's ridiculous-- and before I used to get embarrassed, but now i just get the giggles.... esp when it goes off 3 times in front of the dr's office, once at herbergers, 2x at home, and once at grandma Katie's..... hopefully it's fixed now as Jesse went and took out a fuse this morning. Geesh!
enough babbling.... happy weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home