just the latest....

Saturday, January 31, 2009

This week...

It's been a busy week.  School was tiring.... and the worst part was I had many kids who were sick. Every day there were at least 3 kids gone (and when there are only 15 total, that makes for a small group- not as small as your group, Tiff!).  We had strep, bronchitis, and the flu going around.  Luckily I have been healthy~ and hope to stay like that.  I hope that this week my class will be back to their spunky selves.

The fun part of our week was going to our ultrasound appt.  We got a few good pictures of our little one- and even a little video!  It's been fun to look at them and even show them off a bit.  The nurse asked if we wanted to know whether it's a boy or a girl, but we had decided we want a surprise.  But... I do have a feeling what it is.  I'll let you know if my inklings are correct in a few months. :)    Either way, the baby is growing and healthy and was moving around like crazy. We are anxious to meet him/her.  
Last night we took it easy at home.  We got up early this morning to go and visit Jesse's parents, and then we came out to my dad's.  Jesse and dad are snowmobiling, Erin and Bill are busy working on house projects, and I'm just relaxing on the couch flipping through the channels.  
Happy February!

3 Comments:

  • At January 31, 2009 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    I love when you're here flipping through channels. (Even if you do make me watch weird shows on Entertainment TV.) Next time, though, we will have to kick the boys off the remote and watch Wheel!

    Your baby is super cute. I can tell from the first pics. Auntie Erin can't wait to show her niecphews off. :-)

     
  • At February 1, 2009 at 9:48 PM , Blogger tiff said...

    yes...i think we made history here in carbondale...not something i am so proud of...big grins!!!! i am healthy and hope that all my kids are too tomorrow!

    post your ultrasound pic's...it would be great to see that little person squiggling around... :)

    glad you are staying healthy...maybe it is those strong prenatal vitamins...

     
  • At February 1, 2009 at 10:09 PM , Blogger MC said...

    Exciting stuff! Glad you're feeling good and taking it easy. Oh, and Bill Conger says there are few true surprises left in life, so you need to take them where you can get them. Good choice :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home