just the latest....

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I love lists.

I am not a writer.  It is much easier for me to keep life in lists.  So- here you go.

1.  Good week at school-  Got some good baby names from my students- my favorites were Sally and Joe Montana.  They were serious.
2.  I spent the day shopping with my mom and sister-  it  was fun being together.  THANKS!
3.  The Apple Chai Tea Infusion at Starbucks is delicious-  VERY sweet, but yummy. 
4.  Went on a date last night.  Mexican food, shopping, ice cream and a movie at home. Even got spoiled with breakfast this morning.  
5.  Baby Henry is home and Jack is feeling better.  Hooray!
6.  I learned if you are MN teacher and have an AT&T cell phone, you get a 15% discount!
7.  Since I'm at dad's, I think I will go "render a selection" on the ol' piano.  
8.  March is just around the corner.....


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home