just the latest....

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Vacation!!

I just wrapped up another school year..... honestly, where did that 9 months go??  My first day of vacation I spent with Laura and Baby Kate.  We went up and visited mom at work so she could show off her beautiful granddaughter.  Mom treated us to lunch (thanks!) and then Lo and I headed back to Cook to show off Kate a little more!  She is so darn beautiful.  I really can't get enough-- in fact, as I type this, I am waiting for her arrive so I can do a bit more snuggling!  Anyways- yesterday was my second official day off, and I spent it being quite lazy.  I met Erin and Bill at the Comet for a smoothie/coffee/tea before they headed off on their 3 week Australian vacation.  I miss them already!   They are ALMOST finished with their long 2 days of traveling.  After the smoothie meeting,  I went back home and decided to do a little napping, a little cleaning, and a little more napping.  A great second day.
Today Jesse and I came out to dad's to do a little visiting~ and we were both supposed to go to his parents (but since I didn't get to squeeze kate today....)- I decided to hang out here for the day.   
Tonight we are going out to the Whistling Bird on a date- and it is great to think that I have absolutely NO PLANS (ok, other than hopefully delivering a baby soon- cause I am tired of waddling around).

1 Comments:

  • At June 7, 2009 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope that baby comes soon, too. (though I will miss being there, I want you guys to be ready to play when we return!)

    What,d you have at the W.B? Yummy.

    Miss you, too.

    - Ersy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home