just the latest....

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Draining week.

For being a SHORT week at school-- I am completely exhausted.... my kids are keeping me so busy~ somedays I feel like I hardly have time to breathe! Monday was long... Tuesday was longer- and I was supposed to get home early for Lo's bday party. Then came Wednesday....the last day of the work week, and I end up staying until 4:40 and STILL didn't finish up what I needed too. I have all these new ideas of how I want to try something new in READING and these thoughts start to literally consume so much of my life. I can't sleep. I get headaches. There are other little projects I have going on in class as well~ in fact, this morning, I was up at 4:00 working on something because I couldn't fall back to sleep. YIKES! Everything will get done-- I just need to figure out how to budget my time a little better- ( ok- so why am I blogging?). There is also lots going on in the family~ not all BAD things~ just things...
OH- and to top things off, Sawyer went from COMPLETELY sleeping through the night, to waking up screaming about 3 times each night. This week I was lucky enough to have Jesse to run in his room and pop in a nuk so he'd fall right back to sleep.... anyone else have this problem?

Anyways-
Jesse did come up and meet me for lunch on Wednesday. And- after arriving home late on Wednesday... 5:00 came and there was a knock on my door. And these were there:
I love my hubby. He spoils me- even when I am being difficult and sassy. xoxo

3 Comments:

  • At November 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous Lo said...

    First of all, you HAVE to blog. We love it! And we love you when you are sassy. Sorry you had a tough week, and I hope things settle down soon! Thanks for letting me hang out with you and Sawyer and for the awesome Birthday party! I love you!!!!!

     
  • At November 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Teething? Ear infection?? One of those two were always the culprit when Evan woke up at night. Good luck!

    Melissa

     
  • At December 1, 2009 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Bailey Conger said...

    Dearest April--
    You will learn to balance school..it is very hard because you will find you cannot do it all.
    That is okay. Give yourself that freedom. And just shut the door and go home. I used to stay late on Fridays....sometimes till 7 so I didn't bring things home on the weekend. That was for the kids and now look how old they are!
    I will be there on Sun...Bill will be traveling. Love you lots.
    Bailey

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home