just the latest....

Friday, November 13, 2009

First Week Back

My first week back went quite well. I didn't even cry when I left Sawyer on Monday- though he got to stay home with his daddy all day! I did get a little teary-eyed when I got to school as my class (and thanks, becky!) had decorated my room for me-- signs with messages and hearts all over the place-- even balloons taped to the walls. So sweet! Monday was exhausting and I felt like I had no idea what I was doing or what was going on. Each day got a little better and I think I am feeling ready for next week. It did help that the school football team went to state (GO BRAVES!) so there were no students in school on Thursday. I tried to do a little cleaning in my room, got my kids set up on a new computer program and met with the staff that didn't go to the game.
So- one week down, a few more to go... looking forward to getting some sleep this weekend as I feel a cold coming on.

P.S. VOTE YES!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home