just the latest....

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

I am 'that girl'. That girl that drives people crazy by only blogging about her baby-- and her niece. Sorry. I will soon be able to add work to my list of things to blog about (more kids!).

We had a fun (and busy!) Halloween. Erin and Bill brought us McD breakfast to start the day. Lo and Kate joined us too! We got the babies ready and headed to gram and gramps Aune first. Then we headed to Tower to see G&G Poderzay... and then it was home for naps! Later on, we headed out to Grandma Katie's, Uncle Donny's and then Jesse and I took Sawyer on to Virginia to see Grandpa and Arlene. We dropped Sawyer off for an hour, went out to dinner, did some quick shopping and picked up a pie to share with our babysitters. We had a great day....





1 Comments:

  • At November 1, 2009 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Erin said...

    I think those are the cutest little trick-or-treaters I have ever seen.

    I like the pictures of the babies on your blog. Keep 'em coming. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home