just the latest....

Thursday, November 5, 2009

* Sunday- I had a day to myself. Jesse took Sawyer and I stayed home, drank coffee, stayed in my jammies until 3:00, worked on school stuff- found some neat science experiments. Then I met up with the boys out at my dad's and watched the Vikes play with dad, bill and erin.
* Monday and Tuesday I spent at home with Sawyer.
*Wednesday I had another 'me' day. I dropped Sawyer off with my aunt/uncle and took a quick trip to Virginia. I found some deals on clothes and was able to take a trip to Target and went grocery shopping. All in about 2 hours.
* Sawyer slept for 9 1/2 hours last night- straight! We've had 6 nights of that now... I hope it stays that way for when work starts.
* Erin came this morning before school and had coffee. A nice way to start my morning!
* Lots of girls/sister time this weekend. The guys are all out hunting...
* Sunday- a visit with Kelly and meeting Baby Ben for the first time. Can't wait!
* Monday- school starts again... I"m not too depressed- I would love to stay home, but I also love my job, love my schedule, and am excited to see happy faces each morning. I think we'll make something fun on Monday- something messy and fun! :) Kids love that... and so do teachers. Anyways- we'll see how Monday goes.
* Hoping to see my friend, Christie, who is home from Africa... SOON!
* Currently, Sawyer is napping, I'm blog-stalking, drinking my coffee and watching GMA. It looks like it's going to be a nice day today. Maybe we'll go out and swing!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home