just the latest....

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Grandma's Birthday


Today was my grandma's birthday. We, along with Erin/Bill, Lo and Kate, Dad and Stacy celebrated with some birthday treats and juice.
Anyone who knows me, KNOWS that my grandma (and grandpa) are such a special part of my life. I have so many sweet memories of them growing up- beach trips, baking and cooking, piano lessons,walks, buttercups and nasturtiums, hide the penny, finding change in the chairs, cleaning cupboards for two bits, snacks and tv right off the bus, "call me for your free reading", basketball games, trips to wisconsin~ not to mention, grandma would do ANYTHING for us- even silly things like wearing garbage bag crowns, singing or saying whatever crazy things we'd tell her.
Today was a GREAT day.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home