just the latest....

Thursday, September 10, 2009



Let's see....
We had a nice Labor Day weekend. Jesse, Sawyer and I took a trip to Duluth and walked and walked and walked around in Canal Park, watched the ships and sailboats-- had a great time and the weather was perfect! Monday Dad, Erin and Bill, Lo, Mike and Kate, and Sawyer and myself all went to Twin Islands for the afternoon. Dad put up a tent, Bill had a hammock, the babies had their baby tent-- it went pretty well! Sawyer sure loves the boat and being outside. He refuses to nap while he's out there! Kate, on the other hand, can nap anywhere! :) We spent some time swimming and watching the guys jump off the rock.
Tuesday I returned to school to help my sub get all set and meet my parents and students. It's always a blast to see "my" kids again-- and meet new little ones-- and watch them start playing and interacting together. Knowing I have a great bunch will make it much easier to go back in November.
Yesterday I decided to call erin over after school for a 09-09-09 party-- complete with treats and decorations, and princess crown for Erin. Thanks for coming to my party! :)


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home