just the latest....

Sunday, August 9, 2009

breakfast with annie


Saturday morning I was able to meet up with Annie in Virginia for breakfast. Annie could quite possibly be the sweetest person I have ever met-- not to mention, she is hilarious. We both enjoyed some tasty strawberry crepes and GREAT conversation with lots of giggles. We met in high school on a trip to France and have managed to keep in touch through the years-- though we don't get to see each other nearly enough (something to work on...)! Anyways, thanks for a great morning, Annie!

1 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2009 at 8:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh April, you're so sweet. I had a great time with you on Saturday! Sawyer is just beautiful and happy - great job you!
    Hopefully we can get together again before another year passes! I'd love to come and see your new house sometime (hint, hint).
    And I just put the picture you posted as my facebook profile picture. :)
    -annie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home