just the latest....

Saturday, June 13, 2009

still here!

I'm still here.... no baby yet.  Apparently he/she doesn't want to arrive until Erin/Bill get back, so I'll just patiently wait ( or not-so-patiently-wait).  

I had a good week.  Lo and Kate were out lots and we made a few outings up to see mom, g&g Pod, g-squared, and then finally took Kate to her first Timberdays celebration last night.  I'm so glad that they are around because otherwise I'd be bored sitting at home, not wanting to go too far by myself.   Jesse has fallen in love with our sweet niece as well- I love watching him hold and feed her, and just lay on the floor next to her.  I've never really seen him around babies~ I can't wait to see him with our little one.  At any rate, kate is giving him so good practice!!  Now if we can just work on the diapers....  :)    OH- and we've been using Kate as our photography subject... she's such a pretty little one.  

It is FINALLY a gorgeous day here!  We were up early (5:30 on a saturday?), so Jesse made waffles and then he decided to go fly fishing. I decided to come out to dad's.  I am sitting in the window being covered in the hot sun.  I LOVE it.  This afternoon we are headed up to visit Jesse's parents and have dinner.

Oops- I just heard dad say " Erin's gonna kill me!"  Apparently he's in charge of her PRECIOUS gerbera daisies, and he's watered them too much.  Let's hope they're still kickin' when they get back from vacation!

Looking ahead, I have a dr appt on Monday.... and then NO PLANS for the rest of the week. Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can get outside some.


1 Comments:

  • At June 15, 2009 at 4:32 AM , Blogger Erin said...

    Glad you're getting some nice weather and having good times w/ the fam!

    Keep an eye on my plant!!!

    Tell that baby we will be home soon, so s/he better hurry up and arrive.

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home