just the latest....

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Faves









* We had a great Easter- we went to Uncle Pa's and Auntie Sharon's with our family, Stace, Ken and Dylan. We had a wonderful meal and lots of giggles. The Easter Bunny left Sawyer a small basket with some puffs, a book and a summer outfit.
* We have been trying to get to Tower each weekend to visit with Gramps. This past weekend was one of our best weekends, as Sawyer put his arms out for my grandpa to hold him-- first time he's done that. I loved seeing how happy that made my grandpa.
* We're going to see Gramps A this weekend- it's been too long.
*Lots of friends having babies... Congrats to all the new mommies.
*Dad got the 'big' boat in, so we went out for our first ride... LOVED IT. It makes me even more excited for summer.
* Went for a walk with Lo and Er- and the babies. Actually, we've been having lots of sister time lately-and I love that.
*School continues to go well- although today one of my students tattled because someone called her a "cycle"...( Umm- I think you mean psycho.)
*My sweet baby is nearly 10 months. He is so busy- into everything~ got his first 2 teeth- is a very happy (and super energetic!) boy. He is walking along all the furniture and learning to talk. So far he says 'mama' 'dada' and 'moo'.
*Have gone on a couple of hikes... one nice, short one, and one longer one ( in which I was crabby!).
Off to eat some ice cream with my hubby. Please excuse the fact that I can't figure out how to put my pictures in a better order.

8 Comments:

  • At April 14, 2010 at 9:06 PM , Blogger tiff said...

    what a cutie-patootie!

    love the backpack photos...perfect!

     
  • At April 15, 2010 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Wallestads said...

    Sawyer is so handsome! I hate wishing days away, but I'm SO ready for Marin to NOT be a newborn anymore. I can't wait for her to have just a little more independence...

    Happy spring!
    Melissa

     
  • At April 15, 2010 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    He's perfect! I LOVE the backpack progression photos. :)
    His Easter outfit is adorable.
    -Annie

     
  • At April 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Laura B. said...

    What precious pictures! And I think the order is perfect! Glad you had such a nice Easter, April. Thanks, by the way, for the tips you gave me in your last e-mail - !

     
  • At April 16, 2010 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Erin said...

    He's so cute. I think picture of him sitting on the bench crying is funny. He looks like some great injustice has been done to him.

    Looking forward to more sister and mom time this weekend. :-)

     
  • At April 16, 2010 at 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What great pictures of my precious little guy! He is so photogenic! I can't wait to spend some Mother/Grandmother time with my girls and my grandbabies. Love you all lots and lots!

    Mom

     
  • At April 19, 2010 at 5:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At April 23, 2010 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    This post should now be called "old faves". Time for a new one. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home