just the latest....

Friday, September 12, 2008

Here it is the second week of school, and I'm already not feeling so well.  I've had 1 student who has missed 2 days of school for sickness, lots of kids coughing and lots of dry throats..... I guess it's just that time of year.  :(
Lucky for me, I made it through today and have the weekend to relax.  Jesse went camping again (just for the night) with some friends so I headed back out to dad's to catch up on some rest, good tv, and maybe a little pampering. I'll be honest-- I get pretty spoiled with Erin around.... she's great at making me lattes and tea with honey. mmmm.....
Sunday we are going to meet up with Matt, Taryn and their sweet boys.  Matt and Jesse are going golfing-- and Taryn and I will have some time to catch up again.  It's been too long!
Happy Weekend!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home