just the latest....

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where's Laura?

I think my sister Laura fell off the planet. Has anyone seen her?? She's a gorgeous 5 foot 2 (and a half) inch tall girl with big brown eyes and a heart of gold-- maybe the most compassionate person you've ever met?? She answers to the names of Lola and Laura-dora-dolly. I can't post a picture cause my computer is under the weather. I hope she calls or comes for a visit soon-- I am used to talking to her (almost) daily-- and I miss her.

3 Comments:

  • At July 29, 2008 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Erin said...

    I haven't seen her either, and I miss her too.

    Lo, where are you?

     
  • At July 30, 2008 at 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HI! I'M HERE! I think maybe the difficulty in finding me is from describing me as a gorgeous 5 foot 2 (and a half) inch girl. I'd call myself homely, and tonite....stinky. And now I'm going to cry because i am tired and love my sisters! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

     
  • At July 30, 2008 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, I miss all my girls! I've been wondering if they left the country....

    I love and miss you lots and lots,

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home