just the latest....

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Highlights...

Here is a summary of the latest happenings...
1. I got to go with my new favorite sister-in-law to look at wedding dresses... we had a blast! She is getting married in August in the BWCA-- more fun times. 2. We went to Orr for the 3rd of July fireworks. They were GREAT-- Quite possibly the best fireworks i've ever seen! (of course watching off the Conger dock was always a highlight)
3. On the 4th of July, Kerrisa and I took our annual trip to Tower for the parade. We stood with my gparents and aunt, and watched my mom as she tossed candy and bracelets at the crowd from her float. My mom is such a people-person... and she has wayyy more energy than most humans should. At any rate- here is a pic of Kerrisa and I during the parade. We look forward to going again next year, but we want ALL the 'usuals' with us! :) 4. That night Jesse and I headed over to visit Matt and Taryn, and their 2 boys.... except we found them with only the new baby for the night! I (of course) snatched up baby Chase and held him as long as I could. He is adorable-- and so tiny! We will get together with them again in a couple weeks.
5. Saturday we met up with Annie and Scott and spent 7 hours cruising around the lake and doing a bit more snorkeling. We also ate at a Mexican/Italian restaurant (Zorbaz) that had the best nachos ever.
6. Sunday after getting back from Bemidji, we went out to dad's and spent some more time on the lake. I love it...
7. Sunday night we headed over to Amy's to visit with her, Steve, Jack and Steve (her dad) and ate some tasty tacos and brownies. Then Steve ( big steve) took us out on the pontoon and showed us where some good campsites are. So- we might go camping this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Life seems so busy lately.... I hope everyone is finding some time to relax :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home